Summit Agenda 2020
(primary language will be Japanese; simultaneous translation to English will be available.)
Preliminary Agenda to be announced in December 2020: Major topics will include M&A opportunities in Europe; manufacturing and automotive sectors; and Technology and Digital.
8:00-9:00 Registration and Networking Teas and Coffees
9:00 – 9:15 Introduction and Welcome VIP Guests
Thom Barnhardt, CEE Business Media, Summit & Awards Organizer
9:15-10:15 Keynote Speakers:
- Political Briefing of the Central Eastern Europe region.
- Economic Briefing overview of the Central Eastern Europe economies.
10:15 – 11:00 “M&A Opportunities in Europe and Central Eastern Europe for Japanese corporates"
11:00 – 11:30 Teas, Coffees and networking
11:30 – 12:15 Case-studies from veteran, long-established Japanese investors, and new Japanese investors in Europe. Lessons learned from M&As, or greenfield investors.
12:45 -1:45pm Networking Luncheon
1:45pm – 3:45pm 5 Strategic Roundtables and Break-out Sessions:
- Streams I - III: Country-Specific: Economic Prospects and Political Insights (limited to 3).
- Stream IV: "Tech Opportunities in CEE: Sourcing and Investing". Cross-border opportunities between Japan and Europe in Technology, IT, Gaming, SoftDev and Digital. Introducing:
- 10 Pre-selected companies from CEE providing digital sourcing solutions for Japanese corporates, and
- 10 CEE X-Tech Companies in capital-raising mode. Investment Opportunities for Japanese institutional investors in CEE-based tech/digital Companies.
- Pre-selection Application Process opens 15 January.
Powered by Wolves Summit, CEE's leading Tech Matchmaking events.
3:30- 4:00pm Afternoon Teas, Coffees, and Networking. Closing Remarks.
6:15pm Japan - CEE Europe Investment Awards Gala: Reception and Networking begins
7:15pm - Investment Awards Dinner and Ceremony