Summit Agenda 2020
(primary language will be Japanese; simultaneous translation to English will be available.)
Preliminary Agenda to be announced in December 2020: Major topics will include M&A opportunities in Europe; manufacturing and automotive sectors; and Technology and Digital.
8:00-9:00 Registration and Networking Teas and Coffees
9:00 – 9:15 Introduction and Welcome VIP Guests
Thom Barnhardt, CEE Business Media, Summit & Awards Organizer
9:15-10:15 Keynote Speakers:
- Political Briefing of the Central Eastern Europe region.
- Economic Briefing overview of the Central Eastern Europe economies.
10:15 – 11:00 “M&A Opportunities in Europe and Central Eastern Europe for Japanese corporates"
11:00 – 11:30 Teas, Coffees and networking
11:30 – 12:15 Case-studies from veteran, long-established Japanese investors, and new Japanese investors in Europe. Lessons learned from M&As, or greenfield investors.
12:45 -1:45pm Networking Luncheon
1:45pm – 3:30pm 5 Strategic Roundtables and Break-out Sessions:
- Country-Specific: Economic Prospects and Political Insights.
- "Tech": Cross-border opportunities between Japan and Europe in Technology, IT, Gaming, SoftDev and Digital.
- CEE Commercial Real Estate Showcase. Investment Opportunities in Commercial Real Estate (Offices, Industrial) and high-end Residential.
Investment Opportunities in CEE Commercial Real Estate (Offices, Industrial) and high-end Residential.
3:30- 4:00pm Afternoon Teas, Coffees, and Networking. Closing Remarks.
6:15pm Japan - CEE Europe Investment Awards Gala: Reception and Networking begins
7:15pm - Investment Awards Dinner and Ceremony